Researchers are discovering that Vitamin D may be the most important nutrient ever discovered for supporting immune health.*
Regulating the expression of more than 900 genes in your body, vitamin D3 influences just about every function, including healthy cell development and growth, strong bones, cardiovascular health, brain health and cognition.* However, supplementing with just vitamin D isn’t enough.
When you take vitamin D, it is vitally important to also get enough vitamin K2. Not only do the two vitamins work synergistically, vitamin D needs vitamin K2 to function properly.
Taken together, vitamins D3 and K2 support your overall heart health, arteries and veins, bone health, and respiratory and immune systems. Plus, they help ensure healthy calcium metabolism by making sure dietary calcium ends up in your bones where it belongs.*
Vitamins D3 & K2 Low Dose:
- Supplies 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 for those individuals who want a lower dosage level to help maintain already optimal blood levels of vitamin D.
- Provides 45 mcg of vitamin K2 as MenaQ7® for those who desire a lower dosage level of vitamin K2 in the only patented, clinically supported form on the market today to promote healthy, flexible arteries and overall heart health, as well as bone health.*
- Utilizes vitamin K2 produced from chickpeas, which has been proven to be one of the most bioavailable, stable and beneficial varieties.*
- Is soy-free to avoid potential allergen concerns.
- Uses only non-bioengineered (non-GMO) ingredients.
- Comes packed in vegetarian-friendly capsules.
- Is free from magnesium stearate, a questionable ingredient added to many supplements to enhance product flow but doesn’t provide any nutritive benefits.
With Vitamins D3 & K2 Low Dose, you get optimal absorption in an easy-to-take, one-a-day capsule serving.
Help safeguard your continuing good health, and order Vitamins D3 & K2 Low Dose today.