Today we’re seeing a whole new generation of feminine hygiene pads made from petrochemicals. Most conventional sanitary pads are made from over 90 percent plastic, derived from crude oil, including superabsorbent polyacrylates, polypropylene and polyethylene.
The use of synthetic fibers, plastic-backed panty liners, and contact with toxic chemicals can lead to burning and soreness of delicate tissue in certain individuals, especially if you are susceptible to allergies. Plus, these materials restrict the free flow of air and can trap heat and dampness.
My Ultra Thin Pads with Organic Cotton – Daytime with Wings provide ideal protection for medium flow days and are…
- Made with a special GOTS certified organic cotton interlace cover sheet over an organic cotton absorbent core with leak control channels
- Complete with an impermeable, leak protection back layer and wings for added assurance and secure fit
- Individually wrapped for hygiene and convenience
- Free of perfumes, chlorine, dioxin, wood fluff pulp, rayon, vicose and other potentially toxic materials
- Breathable and absorbable without synthetic or genetically engineered materials
Don’t delay. Order today and treat yourself to premium organic and all-cotton feminine hygiene care, for comfort and safer protection.