Many people are surprised to learn that weak bones aren’t an older person’s problem. You actually begin to lose bone mass as early as your teenage years or in your 20s or 30s, and it continues for the rest of your life. Women may lose as much as 35% of their bone density in the five to seven years after menopause. So, the ideal time to start supplementing calcium is at the peak of your bone mass age, before it begins to decline.
Fortunately, our Organic Calcium formula supplies the optimal dosage of 1,200 mg whole-food organic calcium in convenient 400 mg capsules from 100% natural and sustainable eggshells. Plus, it…
- Is derived only from eggshells from organic eggs, laid by chickens who are fed an organic diet without bioengineered grains, like GMO corn, and not exposed to dangerous non-organic pesticides and herbicides.
- Contains naturally occurring transport proteins for maximum absorption and bioavailability, making it nearly 20% more absorbable than other forms of calcium carbonate.*
- Is verified through multiple human clinical trials showing the effectiveness of eggshell calcium in supporting bone mineral density.*
- Is made through an eco-friendly manufacturing process in an FDA regulated GMP facility.
- Contains no genetically engineered (GMO) ingredients or magnesium stearate.
It’s never too late to get started doing all you can to protect and strengthen your bones. Get on the right track, no matter your age, and order Organic Calcium today.*