Different from any other type of fish oil, cod liver oil provides a “total package,” consisting of the omega-3 fatty acids DHA, EPA, DPA as well as naturally occurring vitamins D and A and pro-resolving mediators, or PRMs, for cellular health, a balanced immune response and comfortable movement.*
Providing 1,000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA and DPA) and 45 mcg of naturally occurring Pro-Resolving Mediators per teaspoon, our Wild Caught Alaskan Cod Liver Oil with Natural Lemon Flavor takes cod liver oil to a whole new level:
- There’s no unpleasant fishy taste due to meticulous harvesting and processing methods that preserve the freshness and quality of the fish and oil.
- There’s no heavy oil feel in your mouth when you take it by the spoonful – just a light-textured oil with a pleasing touch of organic lemon flavor.
- All the nutrients and components are readily available for your body to absorb and put to work.
- Our cod liver oil supplier ensures harmful contaminants are not a concern by monitoring levels of mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, pesticides, PCBs, dioxins and furans.
- Because the oil is sustainable and MSC certified, you know you’re doing your part to help preserve the oceans for future generations.
The cod for our Alaskan Cod Liver Oil are line-caught in the deep, cold waters of the Bering Sea, and are processed locally in Dutch Harbor, Alaska by a sustainable fishery. Cod livers are considered a waste product in the culinary fish industry, so no fish are harvested simply for their livers.
Give a welcomed boost to your entire body, from head to toe, and order Wild Caught Alaskan Cod Liver Oil with Natural Lemon Flavor today.