Hailed as “the spice of life,” turmeric has been celebrated for thousands of years as a powerful health promoter. Revered in India throughout much of history, it has been gaining popularity worldwide in recent years. You may even have some of this colorful “curry spice” residing in your own spice cabinet.
Turmeric contains a bioactive compound called curcumin, which is also the pigment that gives turmeric its distinctive yellow-orange color. Curcumin is a polyphenol with potent antioxidant properties.
Among the many potential benefits it offers, this remarkable super spice:
- Supports healthy cellular development.*
- Promotes comfortable, flexible movement and healthy joints.*
- Helps maintain digestive health.*
- Promotes healthy vision and skin health*
- Aids in minimizing oxidative stress.*
- Supports postmenopausal health in women and prostate health in men.*
- Helps promote brain health by supporting memory and concentration.*
Whether added to spice up the food you eat or taken in a supplement, curcumin unfortunately presents some absorption challenges for your body.
Our exclusive Curcumin Advanced formula addresses these challenges, improving absorption through a special process that:
- Utilizes MicroActive® sustained release technology to enhance bioavailability.
- Is sourced from raw turmeric material, containing at least 95% curcuminoids.
- Delivers three curcuminoids found in turmeric – curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- Avoids unnecessary fillers, additives and risky excipients.
- Comes from a reputable, experienced manufacturer that follows high-quality practices.
Start taking advantage of this super-spice antioxidant and order Curcumin Advanced today.